Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Hahaha your emails  never overwhelm me, mother! I love to hear from you!  From the pictures that mom sent, the kitchen looks so good! It will be good to have more space so the whole family can be together1 I am excited to see it when I get home!  Holy Beautiful! Nessa is like a stinkin adult... that is so bizarre to me. But she looks  so pretty! She is  pretty, a genius, professional and she has a good heart. We will party it up in college together.

This week I was sick for a few days so I don't have much to report haha. I think that's why I was feeling tired. Don't fret too much cuz' I am better now! I did get to go to Poptun again to do divisions with a sister and I saw some of the members there which was fun. We also put a baptismal date with one of our investigators named Alberto! WAHOOOOO!!!!! I am so excited. it even rained 2 days this week!
I love this work so much. The time is really starting to fly and I'm not really liking that very much.

I love you so much and thank you for praying and worrying about me!

Love you,

Lex  (Hermana Sorensen)

No comments:

Post a Comment